Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Welcome

For those of you who are not aware, saponification started as the culmination of several late night discusisons between Brehaut and myself and the evil empire after church in first year.

I went back up to vegas for the summer and got an email from brehaut who had come up with our very first lyrics to our very first song angry. They were "I'm not angry, I'm hust a little bit tense."

From there the monster was born... Three years and no albums later we are still in need of our first real practice.

So, in the mean time, the name has been lent to this blog, which is to serve as a news and reviews site for Christian music, especially serving as a place for me to rant on about where disarm are playing next, and other gigs around Christchurch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home