Tuesday, August 24, 2004

various news and stuff

Unashamed advertising
I noticed Superstore still have some copies of the Audio adrenaline Worldwide album with free live DVD left. The cds not bad, and if you like audio a, the dvd is darn good. You get both for the price of just the cd, so it's a pretty sweet deal.

See spot rock
I bought this tour dvd the other day. Very funny, but a little dissapointing how little live footage there is, It's mostly the bands (pillar, supertones, relient k, sanctus real and john reuben) being interviewed and being silly! It does have music videos on it too, but I already had all of them except for the one from sanctus real. Never really listened to them much, but it's quite good-- I'll have to keep an eye on them.

Four man Bob, with ample cleavage
At Zebedees this sat (28 August). Won't be there myself as I will be heading up to the North Island.

Rumor has it
Supertones will be doing a five iron song on their next album. See
http://www.jesusfreakhideout.com/news/ for that and other interesting news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home