Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Disarm coming to Uni

Updated gig dates are

Thursday 26 August
Next round of the battle of the bands, The southern blues bar, near the polytech in town, from 9 I think.

Friday 27 August
Opening for Moped from the North Island, Zebedees on Blenheim Road, by the wild west mini golf, sometime in the evening.

Friday 10 September
Playing at Colud Nine, Upstairs at the UCSA with slipstream, that's right, In our very own little university.



They have a new bassist, Victoria, Vicky, or Vic, I'm not sure which she prefers.

5 Comments:

Blogger M Ronayne said...

Woohoo! I get first comment!

Let the hoochie dancing ensue!

August 24, 2004 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks Argy!

Someone looked at my blog!

Yay

No, wait, It's not my blog, I just administrate it, It's saponifcations,

My blog is for news and reviews and stuff.

Oh no, I just called my blog my blog again.

Oh no, I did it again.

August 24, 2004 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing first post not to nathan :).

August 24, 2004 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

That Argenbar is on fire! (no, I mean metaphorically; everyone just keep your seats) Two blogs in a row with the first post! What's his secret? Everyone wants to know.

Yo wassup Jimmy? Not that I'm addressing you because I think of you as the owner of this blog. That would be a big mistake. I will be there this Thursday to see ONCOLIO!!!! and of course Disarm as well. (apologies, I really do like Disarm, but as Oncolio's only groupie I feel I should give them their due. Don't hate me)

August 24, 2004 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger M Ronayne said...

Arrrghhhhhh!!!!! The BURNING!@!!!!!

August 25, 2004 at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home