Sunday, May 27, 2007

I have nothing to say and somewhere to say it

so I will just say a few snippets of random music news that interests me that I've found out here and there.

Underoath and Emery are touring Australia together during June, but unfortunately are not coming to New Zealand. And by annoying coincidence they are playing in Sydney are mere two days after my wife and I come back from a holiday there... Grrrr. Anberlin are also touring Australia in June, and again, aren't popping over the ditch to New Zealand either.

Project 86 have a new album out shortly, and are giving stuff away with it if you pre-order ti from their website.

Blindside are recording an EP, or at least they told us that at the show in Auckland in April and have also said so on their myspace.

The Canterbury finals of the Smokefree Rockquest were on last Friday. Frankly Mauve won and I know the drummer, so that is quite exciting. Another band called Much to Much were also impressive, I thought they should've gotten a placing as well. Also, for a young guy, the vocalist from Beneath the Silence had quite an excellent metalcore voice.

alright, time to stop blogging and go play some guitar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home