Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ha - you thought I'd never update this again

Since my last post I have finished uni, got a job, got married and done about 8 and half months worth of living..

I have been enjoying music by dead poetic, underoath, further seems forever, disarm, wash, john reuben and tragedy of the commons...
(The heavy stuff mostly on my persoanl cassette player I pinched off my sister when she got a car, so no longer needed it for bus rides, about 2 or 3 years ago, while I walk to work, john reuben I listen to with my wife on our big nice stereo, and tragedy mostly I only listen to live)

I had an awesome stag party featuring the december switch, rearm and tragedy of the commons...
and fluro green vomit...

umm, yeah

Tragedy of the Commons are probably playing their probably last ever gig, probably at the Jetset, probably this Friday.

ok

cool

so yep

bye
thanks for your patience

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

August 11, 2005 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home